TEI Ontologies SIG
Authors: Crompton, Constance / Tomasek, Kathryn
Date: Thursday, 7 September 2023, 11:15am to 12:45pm
Location: Main Campus, L 2.201 <campus:performance>
Agenda and Notes
- The meeting will be hybrid. We welcome participation online via zoom (if you need the zoom link email ccrompto - at - uottawa.ca with the subject line “TEI Ontologies SIG 2023 Meeting”)
- Introductions all round: where are you from? Have you worked with ontologies or linked data before? Is there anything about them (or that you have heard about them) that you think is exciting?
Review of last year
- Review of last year’s agenda
- Kathryn Tomasek and Connie Crompton took over the leadership of the SIG. Let us have an informal discussion about what we have the bandwidth to do as a SIG (CC: as I was starting out, I was glad this SIG existed so am keen for it!).
- Review of the resources and desired outcomes from last year. What are things we could put into action right now?
Related sessions at the Paderborn conference
Feel free to add any that seem to be missing
- Wednesday 6 September 9:15 Main Campus, L 1.202
- Wednesday 6 September 4:15 Main Campus, L 1.202
- Thursday 7 September 2:15 Main Campus, L 1.202
- Thursday 7 September 4:15 Poster Session Main Campus, L 1
- Friday 8 September 9:15 Location: Main Campus, L1